The following flow is for a Standard Wallet transfer.
- To perform a transfer you need to ensure that the counterparty is added to your network.
- The counterparty must send you a wallet code to receive the funds.
- From the Qredo App, select the '+ New TX' button.
- From the 'New Transaction' dialog box, select 'Transfer' and 'Continue'.
Select the wallet to perform the transaction from and the amount to send.
The Qredo Fee and Total Transfer Cost is calculated automatically
Provide Counterparty information
- Enter the Counterparty's Wallet Code and click search. Details of the counterparty matching the Wallet Code are shown.
- Complete 'For Benefit Of' and 'Account Number' fields if required.
Provide further details
- Enter a Reference for the Transfer and an Expiry time. The transaction must complete within the Expiry time.
The expiry time begins counting down only after authorization
Select 'Review Transfer' and 'Initiate Transfer' when you are ready.
Success is indicated by the Transfer Status.
Your Fund balance is updated