Create a Fund to represent Assets, Custody Policies. Once created, the Fund ID returned is the address for the Fund.
This step assumes that you have added all required members as Trusted Parties to your Trusted Network.
In the following example request,
- The withdraw custody policy has assigned 3 Trusted Parties as members of custodygroup_withdraw.
- The threshold for the withdraw custody policy is set to 2. This means that at least 2 members of the Withdraw Custody Group must approve a withdrawal for it to be authorized.
- A transfer custody policy has assigned 4 Trusted Parties as members of the TX Custody Group.
- The threshold for the transfer custody policy is set to 3. This means that at least 3 members of the TX Custody Group must approve a transfer for it to be authorized.
- The Assets in this fund are BTC-Testnet.
A Fund_ID is returned and an ID for each Custody Policy as confirmation of a successful request.