Create a Core Client to enable you to listen to actions via a Websocket Feed. A Core Client acts as an automated Custodian for transactions.
OPTIONAL but RECOMMENDED.
The only required field for a Core Client is name.
The websocket feed offers real-time streaming event updates.
Using your chosen programming environment, listen to the Core Client's websocket URL (returned in the previous step)
You must include the following headers:
Use our example Golang partner-api-sign client program
Clone the repo at https://github.com/qredo/partner-api-sign
Change directory to the location where the repo is installed on your laptop.
- Build the sample app
- Listen to the websocket with the following command:
- You are successful when your CLI displays actions from the Core Client in compressed JSON format. See Example websocket response below
- Python >= 3.6.1
- Install the
- Run the following example script:
- You are successful when your CLI displays actions from the Core Client in compressed JSON format.
- id: Action ID
- type: Action Type e.g. ApproveWithdraw, ApproveTransfer
- status: The status of the action e.g. pending, expired, approved, rejected
- timestamp: Time in epoch
- expireTime: Time in epoch